Friday, March 20, 2009

NOT a women driver!

I'd just like to point out before I begin is that there were NO WOMEN DRIVERS on the sub as the Navy frowns on women be stuck in a sardine can with a bunch of lonely boys. That stated... explain to me how a U.S. sub hits a U.S. destroyer??

My understanding from the magics of TV, Movies and of course, the Internet, is that Subs are supposed to have great sonar to detect things in the sea. Before today, I would have *assumed* that would have included a 9,000 ton destroyer thats over 500 feet long. Apparently I was wrong.





On a side note, that highly annoying March Madness Sickness that Tanner has that causes him to talk non-stop about basketball, bracketology and how team colors and mascots directly relate to team curses? Yea.. so whooping his butt so feel free to rub it in... JJ and I certainly do!

U.S. Navy vessels collide near Iran

No comments:

Post a Comment