Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Soda & Beer

The warmer it gets outside, the more the crazies try to skip out earlier and dump their work on me. Since I was told at my last eval that I'm not allowed to shoot the offenders with nerf darts or rubber band guns I've come to a solution to deal with the extra work: Caffeine & Beer (but not mixed). so I am a devotee to Mt. Dew but some things the soda makers due confuse the heck out of me:

  • Like Cucumber flavored soda!?
  • The Germans tried to copy Coca-Cola and came up with the drink Fanta.
  • The average American consumes enough caffeine in one year to kill a horse.
  • Coca-Cola was originally green.
  • Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
  • The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; '7' was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. 'UP' indicated the direction of the bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment